header

Monday 22 April 2013

Borough Food Markets.


Finally, we got around to visiting the Borough Food Markets and it was one of the most delicious experiences of my life! Despite the fact that it was incredibly busy, it was still such a fun and tasty day and we are already planning our next trip back. These markets have every yummy, home made thing you could dream of. From organic tea, chocolate and health foods to fresh juices and cakes to some of the most amazing vegetarian and vegan dishes you will ever taste, it has ev-er-y-thing! We managed to navigate the thick crowds long enough to have a browse (and a taste test) of each stall - more than we could count. I eventually narrowed it down to just a few goodies to take home. Trust me, this was no easy feat. The afternoon was spent feasting on grilled halloumi and garlic baguettes and fresh vegetable gyoza, including as many taste tests and samples as our poor tummy's would allow! I can't wait for my next trip back- there's a slice of organic pecan pie with my name on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment