header

Monday 14 January 2013

So Long, Summer.



 

The long awaited time has come for me to wave goodbye to salty hair, sunkissed skin and the endless blue of the summer sky. This summer has passed by all to quickly in a haze of long walks home, late nights out and plenty of after-sun aloe. I've hastily arranged this first post for you all to celebrate some of my favourtie memories from this summer. To those who are dear to my heart, thank you for your ongoing love and support and for giving me the blessing of departing home with so many beautiful memories, you know who you are. To those who were daring enough to run wild with me, laugh with me and dance until the sun came up, I cannot wait to be back home to do it all again! To those waiting for me on the other side, I am only too excited to be reunited with you again. We are long overdue. It is with a heavy heart that I swap sand for snow, and bikinis for boots, but with a skip in my step that I pack my bags, board the plane and say, so long, summer.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment